#TheBluntTruth (English Only)
- Learn ways that you can reduce risks to your health if you choose to use cannabis.
Game Changers: Things you should know about alcohol
- A resource with important information about youth and alcohol that they can use as they think about if they are going to use it or not.
Game Changers: Six ways to use alcohol more safely
- A harm reduction resource offering tips to youth on using alcohol in ways that may reduce their risk for harm should they decide to use alcohol.
Game Changers: Buzz on Booze
- A resource offering quick facts about alcohol that are directly related to youth.
Game Changers: Things you should know about cannabis
- A resource with important information about youth and cannabis that they can use as they think about if they are going to use it or not.
Game Changers: Quick Tips about safer ways to use cannabis
- A resource outlining the short and long-term health risks that may impact youth as they think about using cannabis.
Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy’s Sensible Cannabis Education Booklets – by youth for youth
- Resources developed by a grassroots network of youth and students who are concerned about the negative impact our drug policies have on individuals and communities.
CAMH Mental Illness and Addiction Index
- Get informed with clear, reliable information about mental illness and addiction, including treatment and recovery.
CAMH’s Youth & Mental Health 101
- A Mental Health 101 Online Tutorial developed for youth
- Mental health and addictions resources vetted by the Jack.org professional programs team. Many resources are developed in conjunction with young leaders from the Jack.org network.