Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
Anyone looking to access service from the Haliburton County Youth Hub should call 705-306-5199 between 8:30 and 4:30. They will either be connected to service from hub staff or referred from there. There are no in-person services being offered right now, therefore no hours of service.
Mental health and addiction services integrated with a constellation of core services
- Mental health counselling
- Addictions support
- Primary care (sexual health)
- Employment and education support
- Workshops and learning opportunities
- Food programming
News & Updates
Who’s Providing Service?
- Point in Time Centre for Children, Youth, and Parents
- Haliburton Highlands Heath Services
- Fleming Crew Employment Services
- Kawartha North Family Health Team