Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
- YWCA Women’s Centre of Haliburton County / YWCA Emergency Rural Safe Space (HERS) & YWCA Crossroads for crisis, support, counselling, safety planning and referrals via phone or in person.
- Safe Space in Haliburton County for women and their children fleeing abuse, available Mon-Fri 9-4:30, YWCA Crossroads 24/7; Emergency Shelter Crisis line 24/7– 705-286-1942 / 1-800-461-7656 / Text: 705-991-0110
- Kawartha Haliburton Victim Services: Emotional and practical support to victims of crime and tragedy via phone, on-scene, and in office. Available 24/7. Call 705-878-5505 / 1-800-574-4401
- Four County Crisis Response: 24-hour, confidential crisis support via phone, outreach, email and chat online – 24/7. Ages 16 and up. Call 1-866-995-9933 / 705-745-6484
- After hours crisis support 1-855-310-COPE (2673)
- Point in Time Centre for Children, Youth and Parents: Crisis support Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30, for children up to 18 and their parents – 705-457-5345
- Kawartha Sexual Assault Centre: 24/7 Crisis Support Line. Call 1-866-298-7778 or text 705-710-5234 or web chat.
- Talk4Healing (helpline for Indigenous women): 1-855-554-4325
- Metis nation Ontario 24 hour crisis line. 1-888-767-7572
- YouthLine: Call or text 647-694-4275. Online chat available from 4:00pm-9:30pm
- Trans Lifeline: Available 7 days a week from 10 am-4 am. Call 1-877-330-6366
Mental health and addiction services integrated with a constellation of core services
- Mental health counselling
- Addiction’s support
- Primary care (sexual health)
- Employment and education support
- Workshops and learning opportunities
- Food programming
- Harm reduction supports and safe injection kits
- Peer Support
- Indigenous Peer Navigator
News & Updates
Who’s Providing Service?
- Point in Time, Centre For Children, Youth and Parents
- Haliburton Highlands Heath Services
- Fleming Crew Employment Services
- John Howard Society