(Nearest intersection at Pape Ave/Danforth Ave) Public transit available – Pape Subway Station.
General inquiries (647) 382-4153
Hours of Operation
*Hours of operation are subject to change so please check with the site before planning your visit.
Walk-in counselling available
Monday 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 3:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
*Other program hours vary, please contact for more information.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling (walk-in services)
- Primary care (Nurse Practitioner)
- Peer support group
- Care navigation
- DBT skills group
- Psychiatric consultation
News & Updates
- The Toronto East Youth Wellness site opened its doors to the public on Tuesday, June 4th 2019.
Who’s Providing Service?
- East Metro Youth Services
- WoodGreen Community Services
- Michael Garron Hospital
- LOFT Community Services
- Vibrant Healthcare Alliance