Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
Walk-in clinic is open Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am – 7:00pm via phone counselling. This is a single point of access phone number shared with What’s Up, the Mental Health TO number 1-866-585-6486.
In terms of the virtual hub for Toronto East, please stay tuned for more details which are coming soon.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling (walk-in services)
- Primary care (Nurse Practitioner)
- Peer support group
- Care navigation
- DBT skills group
- Psychiatric consultation
News & Updates
- The Toronto East Youth Wellness site opened its doors to the public on Tuesday, June 4th 2019.
Who’s Providing Service?
- WoodGreen Community Services
- Michael Garron Hospital
- LOFT Community Services
- Vibrant Healthcare Alliance