Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
Walk-in clinic is open Mondays to Fridays, from 9:00am – 7:00pm via phone counselling. This is a single point of access phone number shared with What’s Up, the Mental Health TO number 1-866-585-6486.
Stay tuned for specific details and hours around virtual programming services.
1200 Markham Rd. Suite 200
(Nearest intersection at Ellesmere Rd/Markham Rd) Public transit available.
Hours of Operation
*Hours of operation are subject to change so please check with the site before planning your visit.
Walk-in counseling available
Monday 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.*
Tuesday 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.*
Wednesday 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.*
Thursday 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
*Other program hours vary, please contact for more information.
Check out our monthly calendar here.
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline 416 863-0511, Toll-free: 1-866-863-0511
- Youthdale Psychiatric Crisis Services 416 363-9990
- Anishnawbe Mental Health Crisis Management Service 416 891-8606
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre 416 597-8808
- Toronto Distress Centres: 416 408-4357 or 408-HELP
- Gerstein Centre: 416 929-5200
- Kids Help Phone: 1 800 668-6868
- Closest hospital – Scarborough and Rouge Hospital – Centenary Site located at 2867 Ellesmere Road
- Community Crisis Line Scarborough and Rouge Hospital: 416 495-2891 for 24/7 telephone crisis support.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Walk-in counselling (Languages offered include: Arabic, Cantonese, Mandarin, Dari, Farsi, Hindi, Urdu, Tagalog, Tamil, Spanish, French) Please call to find out which days your preferred language is offered.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Peer support group
- DBT skills group
- Employment, housing and education support
- Newcomer Youth Program
- Studio 2 – multimedia workshops and recording studio
- Youth drop-in
- East QREW – LGBTQ2A+ group
News & Updates
- Coming soon!
Who’s Providing Service?