Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
The North Simcoe Hub has virtual hours Monday to Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Youth can call into the hub phone line at 1-705-427-5639 and hub staff will provide navigation support and a warm hand-off to other hub partners and or community services. A peer support worker will followup with the youth in two to three days post-referral.
The hub will be launching virtually next Friday, April 24th, and will have additional services for youth beyond a telephone services. They are currently finalizing their virtual service pathway. Please stay tuned!
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling on site and access to offsite walk-in counselling services
- Addictions counselling
- Peer support
- Employment and education supports and resources
- Yoga and mediation
- Variety of workshops and cultural teachings
News & Updates
- Currently planning for soft launch/doors open, which will kick off summer programming
- North Simcoe Youth Wellness site supports and sponsors many community events including:
- Far From the Heart Show;
- March Mudness;
- GBDSS Wellness Fair;
- and more…
- Currently recruiting peer support staff. Contact us if you or someone you know is interested.
Who’s Providing Service?
- Catholic Family Services
- Waypoint (lead)
- Gilbert Centre
- Enaahtig Healing Lodge
- Simcoe Muskoka and District Health Unit
- Youth Haven
- New Path
- Kinark Child and Youth Services
- Boys and Girls Club of North Simcoe
- Patient/Client and Family Council
- Georgian Bay Native Friendship Centre
- Georgian Bay Native Women’s Association