Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
The North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub has virtual hours Monday to Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Youth can call into the hub phone line at 1-705-427-5639 and hub staff will provide navigation support and a warm hand-off to other hub partners and or community services.
Currently the space is closed to walk-ins. Appointments can be made on a case by case basis for in-person consultation.
- Mental Health counselling
- Substance Use & Addictions counselling
- Peer support
- Employment and Education supports and resources
- Connection to Primary Care
- Variety of workshops and cultural teachings
News & Updates
- The North Simcoe Youth Wellness Hub has transitioned to virtual services.
- Currently have a Social Media Team coordinating our Social Media platforms.
- 8-week Youth Hub Ambassador position recently posted in collaboration with Chigamik.
- Peer to Ear initiative started for Peer Support to reach out to local youth with wellness check in calls.
Who’s Providing Service?
- Catholic Family Services
- Waypoint (Employment/Education/Recreation & Transitional Age Youth Service)
- Gilbert Centre
- Youth Haven
- New Path
- Boys and Girls Club of North Simcoe
- Patient/Client and Family Council
- Georgian Bay Native Friendship Centre