Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
- Malton has launched virtual services, commencing Wednesday, April 15th.
- Services are provided virtually for employment services (resume help, career exploration, interview prep, job leads and job search workshops), and mental health counselling for 3 hours.
- Services will be provided using WebEx and/or by phone every Monday and Wednesday from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- You can secure an appointment by calling (437) 242-83831 and you will be taken through the intake process and connected to a service provider.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling
- Substance use support
- Employment & training supports
- Housing support
- Education support
News & Updates
Who’s Providing Service?
- Associated Youth Services of Peel
- Catholic Family Services Peel Dufferin
- Centre for Education and Training
- CMHA Peel Dufferin
- Four Corners Community Health Centre
- Malton Neighbourhood Services
- Malton Community Centre
- Malton Library, Mississauga Library System
- Our Place Peel
- Peel Children’s Centre
- Peel Family Education Centre
- Punjabi Community Health Services
- Rapport Youth and Family Services SHIP