Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
Click here. Kenora is currently offering navigation services with a dedicated line 807-407-2751, Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Our clinical working group is currently discussing how to map out virtual services. Please stay tuned.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling
- Addiction counselling
- Primary care
- Peer outreach
- Family support services
- Crisis support
- Cultural support
- Other community and social services, such as justice, housing, recreation
- Articulated and supported pathways to higher intensity service
News & Updates
- Check out our latest newsletter here!
Who’s Providing Service?
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Kenora (CMHA-K)
- City of Kenora
- Creighton Youth Services
- Kenora Chiefs Advisory (KCA)
- Kenora District Services Board (KDSB)
- Kenora Rainy/River Districts Child & Family Services
- Kenora Sexual Assault Centre (KSAC)
- Lake of the Woods District Hospital (LWDH)
- Lake of the Woods Employment Action Project (LEAP)
- Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO)
- Nechee Friendship Centre
- Northwest Community Legal Clinic
- Northwestern Health Unit (NWHU)
- Space Kenora
- Spirit of our Youth
- Sunset Country Family Health Team
- WJS Canada
Snapshots from Kenora