Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
The Kenora site’s doors are now open Monday-Friday 12-6PM.
Drop-in to chat with a Youth Navigator, have a snack, hang out, play games, use the computer, and more. We can connect you to services including mental health, substance use, employment, education, sexual health and primary care. We can also help you look for housing, food programs and activities going on in the community.
Unsure what service you’re in need of? That’s okay, we’re here to talk through it with you.
Hours of Operation
*Hours of operation are subject to change. Please check with the site before planning your visit.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling
- Addiction counselling
- Primary care
- Peer outreach
- Family support services
- Crisis support
- Cultural support
- Other community and social services, such as justice, housing, recreation
- Articulated and supported pathways to higher intensity service
- Kenora Rainy River District Crisis Response Services crisis line – 1-866-888-8988 or www.crisisresponseservices.com
- FIREFLY NorthWest Priority Response – 807-467-5437
- Kenora Chiefs Advisory Crisis Team – 807-467-8144
- Saakaate House Women’s Shelter Crisis Line – 807-468-5491
- Kenora Sexual Assault Centre Crisis Line – 807-468-7223
- Morningstar Detox Centre (withdrawal management crisis bed) – 807-468-5749
- Treaty 3 Police Service – 807-548-5474
- OPP – 807-548-5534
- Victim Services of Kenora & Area (for direct and indirect victims of crime and tragic circumstances) – 1-877-467-2815
News & Updates
- Check out our latest newsletter here!
Who’s Providing Service?
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Kenora (CMHA-K)
- City of Kenora
- Creighton Youth Services
- Kenora Chiefs Advisory (KCA)
- Kenora District Services Board (KDSB)
- Kenora Rainy/River Districts Child & Family Services
- Kenora Sexual Assault Centre (KSAC)
- Lake of the Woods District Hospital (LWDH)
- Lake of the Woods Employment Action Project (LEAP)
- Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO)
- Nechee Friendship Centre
- Northwest Community Legal Clinic
- Northwestern Health Unit (NWHU)
- Space Kenora
- Spirit of our Youth
- Sunset Country Family Health Team
- WJS Canada
Snapshots from Kenora