Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
Click here. Kenora is offering services remotely, Monday-Friday 10am-4pm. Call 807-407-2751 to chat with a Youth Navigator. We can help you with connecting to services including mental health, substance use, employment, education, sexual health and primary care. We also have information about places you can get food and activities going on to help stay busy during this time. Unsure what service you’re in need of? That’s okay, we’re here to talk through it.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling
- Addiction counselling
- Primary care
- Peer outreach
- Family support services
- Crisis support
- Cultural support
- Other community and social services, such as justice, housing, recreation
- Articulated and supported pathways to higher intensity service
News & Updates
- Check out our latest newsletter here!
Who’s Providing Service?
- Canadian Mental Health Association – Kenora (CMHA-K)
- City of Kenora
- Creighton Youth Services
- Kenora Chiefs Advisory (KCA)
- Kenora District Services Board (KDSB)
- Kenora Rainy/River Districts Child & Family Services
- Kenora Sexual Assault Centre (KSAC)
- Lake of the Woods District Hospital (LWDH)
- Lake of the Woods Employment Action Project (LEAP)
- Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO)
- Nechee Friendship Centre
- Northwest Community Legal Clinic
- Northwestern Health Unit (NWHU)
- Space Kenora
- Spirit of our Youth
- Sunset Country Family Health Team
- WJS Canada
Snapshots from Kenora