Please see updated information regarding services during COVID-19 outbreak.
- Walk-in hours are combined with the “what up” hours and run Mondays and Tuesdays from 10:00 am – 6:00pm, Wednesdays from 12:00pm – 6:00 pm, and Fridays from 10:00am – 3:00 pm.
- Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, we have a psychologist and nurse practitioner available. Please call ahead for scheduled times.
- Studio will do check-ins with youth throughout the day, and will run two events each day: one Netflix party from 2:0pm – 3:00 pm and one hangout from 5:00pm – 7:00pm. They are also providing food and basic needs assistant pickups twice a week.
- 12-week DBT for youth ages 14 to 17 is being completed from April 17 to May 15th. Th 18 to 21 years age group will start on May 22nd.
- The access number is 416-482-0081. Please stay tuned for more details.
Mental health and substance use services integrated with a range of other youth services.
- Mental health counselling
- Primary care (Nurse Practitioner)
- Peer Support Group
- Care navigation
- DBT skills group
- Psychiatric consultation
- Youth drop-in, groups, and special events
News & Updates
Who’s Providing Service?
- Vibrant Healthcare Alliance
- Loft Community Services
- City of Toronto
- Sick Kids Hospital
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre