We get it: Juggling school, work, friendships and family can be tough.
That’s why we’ve collaborated with Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario to launch the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub for young people aged 12 to 25.
As of March 13, 2023, we are launching online youth services, including mental health, harm reduction counselling, employment services, and more. We will be opening our physical hub location at 45 Overlea Blvd, Toronto, later in 2023 for young people to access in-person support.
A safe, welcoming space for youth health and wellness
The Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub aims to support youth and young adults in Thorncliffe Park and Flemingdon Park, two diverse neighbourhoods in East Toronto that are home to some of the highest concentrations of individuals under the age of 25 in the city.
These neighbourhoods are also home to many newcomers and families living in high-density, multi-generational households, making their health and wellness needs unique.
Local youth contribute to the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub by advising on what programs are needed, how programs should be delivered, how youth should be engaged and more.
This helps ensure the site’s space and services are designed by and for local youth.
We offer a welcoming and judgment-free space for all youth. Our goal is to bring you the right services at the right time and in the right place!
- Mental health counselling
- Harm reduction counselling
- Case management
- Peer support
- Care navigation
- Employment services
- And more!
Our services are free. At this time, they are available online only. Please visit ethp.ca/ThorncliffeYWHO for information about how to book an online appointment.
You do not need a health card, family doctor or medical referral.
Our team is working on launching a physical space for the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub at 45 Overlea Blvd, where you will be able to access these services and more in-person! Stay tuned for updates!
- Website: ethp.ca/ThorncliffeYWHO
- Twitter: @ETHPnews
- Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
For the most up-to-date hours or to make an online appointment, please visit ethp.ca/ThorncliffeYWHO.
Our Local Partners
- Flemingdon Health Centre
- Health Access Thorncliffe Park
- LOFT Community Services
- Michael Garron Hospital
- Gary Hurvitz Centre for Community Mental Health at SickKids
- Strides Toronto
- TNO – The Neighbourhood Organization
Local Crisis Supports
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto’s Mental Health Crisis Management Service: 1-855-242-3310
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline: 416-863-0511, Toll-free: 1-866-863-0511
- Distress Centres of Greater Toronto: 416-408-4357 or 408-HELP
- Gerstein Crisis Centre: 416-929-5200
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Michael Garron Hospital Emergency Department: 825 Coxwell Ave. (Entrance located off of Mortimer Street under the Emergency sign)
- Naseeha Mental Health Hotline: 1-866-627-3342 or 1-866-NASEEHA
- Scarborough Health Network’s Community Crisis Line: 416-495-2891
- Talk Suicide Canada: 1-833-456-4566
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre: 416-597-8808
- Youthdale Treatment Centres’ Crisis and Mobile Support Team: 416-363-9990